Nicki Minaj: “Super Bass” Video Breaks Music Choice Records
Nicki Minaj has one again broken another record! The hiphop femcee has added another accolade to her list after shattering the Music Choice’s ‘Video On Demand’ record for the most single week views for a music video in history.
Nicki is the current chart topping artist currently holding three of the top five spots for best one week performance videos on Music Choice. “Super Bass” has received a total of 1,436,807 million views* for the week ending May 29, 2011. According to reports, this represents the largest amount of view recorded for a single week since Music Choice VOD channel launched in November 2004.
The current Top 5 Best One Week Performance Videos of all time on Music Choice record holders are:
1. Nicki Minaj’s Super Bass – 1,436,807 views for week ending 5.29.2011
2. Nicki Minaj’s Right Thru Me – 1,278,807 views for week ending 11.10.2010
3. Justin Bieber’s Baby – 1,222,670 views for week ending 4.4.2010
4. Lil Wayne’s Lollipop -1,180,360 views for week ending 4.13.08
5. Nicki Minaj’s Your Love -1,062,915 views for week ending 8.15.2010
Posted on June 24, 2011, in Music and tagged Hip Hop, Music Choice, Nicki Minaj, Pink Friday, Rap, Right Thru Me, Super Bass, Trinidadians, Video on Demand, Young Money Entertainment, Your Love. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.